- invest in delivering the draft 30-year District-Wide Water Supply Strategy and infrastructure demands signalled in the Infrastructure Strategy 2015 (including continuing to assess the condition of the district’s assets like pipes and roads)
- maintain the core services we currently provide as efficiently as possible
- allow financial ‘headroom’ for high priority community projects within the next decade
- ensure debt levels are financially prudent and rates are affordable
- ensure the council is in a sound financial position at the end of 2025 to address the future infrastructure demands signalled in the Infrastructure Strategy.
Page reviewed: 30 Jun 2015 8:42pm