By 2050 we're expecting an additional 25,000 people in Waipa.
- 14,000 more people in Cambridge
- 5,400 more people in Te Awamutu
- 6,100 more people in the rest of the district
- 74,000 people living in Waipa
- 13,200 new homes needed across the district
Where will the new houses go?
What will development look like?
How do we preserve the special character of our district?
Tell us what you think about our plan for the future
4 and 10 May - Cambridge Council office
3 and 9 May - Te Awamutu Library community room
Feedback closes 1 June 2017.