You can now have your say on our draft Annual Plan
We are looking at an average rates rise increase for the district of 2%, which is less than the 3.1% that was originally projected.
Find out what your rates will look like in 2017/18 by using the online rates calculator.
Have your say now
- Draft Annual Plan feedback form: Give your feedback online
Feedback for the draft Annual Plan looks a little different this year because the council is proposing very few changes to what was agreed upon through the 10-Year Plan process (which we did two years ago).
We’re keen to hear what you think about the Plan! Please fill out the online feedback form
, or view hard copies at the Council offices and libraries in Te Awamutu and Cambridge.
- Te Awamutu, Tuesday 2 May
- Cambridge, Wednesday 3 May
All feedback will be considered before the final Annual Plan is adopted by Council at the end of June 2017.
What you need to know about giving feedback
- Feedback needs to be received by 5pm Friday 31 March.
- All feedback will be supplied to the Mayor and councillors and be made publically available.
- Your name and address (if supplied) will be made publically available unless you indicate that you would like it kept confidential.
- You don’t have to supply your contact details, but if you don’t we won’t be able to inform you of the outcome of your feedback.