Experience our vision with virtual reality
Have your say on our plans
The next step in our journey
History of the area
Accommodation, business and entertainment
Land use and urban design
- Sports / health
- Main Street
Destination playground and children's bike skills park
The future of Market Street
Market Street will be a key connector street linking the main street with the hub area.
- A place that opens out into the public area and enables retail/commercial development.
- A place of trees, wide footpaths and small boutique shops.
- A place that is easy to walk around and enjoy.
The future of Mahoe Street
Mahoe Street will be an area including a mix of restaurants, offices and potentially higher-density residential housing.
- A place that welcomes you to the hub area.
- A place that is attractive for pedestrians.
- A place with underground power and leafy trees.
The future of Churchill Street
- A place that means people can live close to the hub.
- A place that borders the Mangaohoi Stream.
- A place that will add to the vibrancy of the area by keeping it active and alive at all times of the day.
- A place that connects our facilities to our green spaces.
- A place for events and gatherings.
- A place where people come together and celebrate.
Be part of it!