Empire, Duke Sts ‘better than new’
14 May 2015
Eighteen weeks after it started work is nearly finished on a major project to replace aged water and wastewater pipes in Cambridge.
- laid 1030 meters of underground PVC piping
- installed 19 wastewater manholes and two traffic humps
- fitted seven new valves, two new fire hydrants and two new light columns
- laid 22,798 individual paving stones
- marked 2.2km of road markings
- installed eight new road signs, and
- laid more than 4,740 square meters of asphalt.
Page reviewed: 18 Apr 2017 1:10pm