The next step in our journey
History of the area
Accommodation, business and entertainment
Land use and urban design
- Sports / health
- Main Street
Destination playground and children's bike skills park
The future of Market Street
Market Street will be a key connector street linking the main street with the hub area.
- A place that opens out into the public area and enables retail/commercial development.
- A place of trees, wide footpaths and small boutique shops.
- A place that is easy to walk around and enjoy.
The future of Mahoe Street
Mahoe Street will be an area including a mix of restaurants, offices and potentially higher-density residential housing.
- A place that welcomes you to the hub area.
- A place that is attractive for pedestrians.
- A place with underground power and leafy trees.
The future of Churchill Street
- A place that means people can live close to the hub.
- A place that borders the Mangaohoi Stream.
- A place that will add to the vibrancy of the area by keeping it active and alive at all times of the day.
- A place that connects our facilities to our green spaces.
- A place for events and gatherings.
- A place where people come together and celebrate.
Be part of it!