Resource Management Act changes
Deemed permitted boundary activities
- the proposal must require resource consent due to the infringement of one or more boundary rules in a district plan
- the proposal must not infringe any other district rules
- the infringement must not relate to a public boundary (road or reserve boundary)
- the owners of all properties with an infringed boundary have given their written approval to the proposal, including signing the site plans.
Deemed permitted marginal or temporary activities
- the activity would be a permitted activity except for a marginal or temporary non-compliance
- any adverse environmental effects of the activity are no different in character, intensity or scale than they would be in the absence of the marginal or temporary non-compliance
- any adverse effects of the activity on a person are less than minor.
Page reviewed: 20 Oct 2017 11:22am