Council’s water infrastructure map
Connections to Council supply
- Te Kawa Drainage Area - Administered by Otorohanga District. Council is committed to meeting its share of works in the small area inside Waipa District
- Puniu River - Committed to maintenance of willow re-growth
- Mangapiko - Committed to stream channel works to prevent flooding in the Te Awamutu urban area
- Lake Ngāroto - Resource consent for control of lake level for recreational use
- The Rotomanuku, Fencourt and Hautapu drainage areas in the District are controlled by Waikato Regional Council.
Page reviewed: 23 Aug 2017 12:00pm