We all know what makes Cambridge so great... Tree-lined streets, grid street patterns, fantastic businesses and a bustling community. But what would really put us on the map?
We want to hear your bold ideas for Cambridge's public spaces to help with developing a new Town Concept Plan.
Ready to have your say? Visit the Be Bold Cambridge website to check out the interactive maps, drop a pin with your bold idea, and join the discussion.
Come along to chatFriday 12 October, 11.30am - 1.30pmWe'll be outside the BNZ with our info stall. Stop by to have a chat about your bold ideas!
Location: Near the BNZ, Victoria St
Have your say
Visit the Be Bold Cambridge website and pin us down with your bold idea!
Or download the submission form PDF: Submission form [PDF, 2 pages, 400KB]
- Post to:
Freepost 167662 (no stamp necessary) Waipa District Council
Private Bag 2402
Te Awamutu 3840
- Deliver to:
Waipa District Council, 101 Bank St, Te Awamutu
Waipa District Council, 23 Wilson St, Cambridge
- Email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Be Bold Cambridge’ in the subject line.
- Public consultation: 8 October - 2 November 2018
- Analysis of ideas for Cambridge: November 2018 - April 2019
- Short-listed ideas released: April 2019 (target date)
- Draft concept plan for Cambridge: June 2019 (target date)
- Refresh Town Concept Plans for all towns and villages in the district: 2019, 2020, 2021