Plan Change 9 - RITS
Proposed change to the Waipā District Plan
What are we proposing?Have your say
- Download: Plan Change 9 - Submission form
- Email to: email@example.com with subject "Plan change 9"
- Pick up a hardcopy of the submission form from Council offices or libraries.
- Post to: Freepost 167662, Waipa District Council, Private Bag 2402, Te Awamutu 3840
- There will be an opportunity for the following people to make a further submission in support of, or opposition to, the submissions already made:
- anyone representing a relevant aspect of the public interest
- any person who has an interest in the proposal greater than the general public has
- Waipa District Council.
- If someone making a submission asks to be heard in support of their submission, a hearing must be held.
- Waipa District Council must give its decision on the provisions and matters raised in the submissions (including its reasons for accepting or rejecting submissions) and give public notice of its decision within two years of notifying the Plan Change and serve it on everyone who made a submission at the same time.
- Anyone who has made a submission has the right to appeal against the decision of the Plan Changes to the Environment Court if in relation to a provision or matter that is the subject of the appeal, the person referred to the provision or matter in the person’s submission on the Plan Changes.
Page reviewed: 28 Nov 2018 2:02pm