Bryce St & Hamilton Rd intersection upgrades 2/3 weeks from April 4th
- From Monday 4 April 2022 contractors will be installing a raised platform and tightened curves at the intersection of Bryce Street and Hamilton Road, Cambridge to encourage drivers to travel slower and improve pedestrian safety and accessibility - the works will take approximately two weeks subject to weather.
- Stop and go signs will be in place for the duration of the works, with temporary road closures at times while the raised platforms are being constructed.
- Residents have been notified, have access to their driveways and will ensure we keep delays to a minimum.
- Work will take place between the hours of 7am - 5pm with the road reopening at 7pm on weekdays and 8am - 4pm on Saturdays. There will be construction noises and slight vibrations throughout these hours.
- We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding while we upgrade the street for our community.