Connecting to Council's water supply

​​​​​​​​If you require a connection to Council's water supply, an application form will need to be filled out and lodged with Council, along with the payment of appropriate charges.

There are two bulk filling points in Council's network, one at Matos Segedin Drive in Cambridge, and another at Bruce Berquist Drive in Te Awamutu. Water carriers or those wanting to draw water from Council's supply network need to apply for a permit to do so.

Any water that is abstracted without a permit is considered a breach of the Water Supply Bylaw and may be liable to enforcement action under the bylaw. 

Council’s water infrastructure map

Maps Online​ is a mapping system that allows you to view geographic information and data about Council's water, wastewater and stormwater infrastructure around the district. ​Open Maps Online and then select the ‘Utilities’ module at the top left hand of the window. 


Page reviewed: 15 Jul 2019 12:28pm