Waipā District Council Facebook page is designed to inform our community of the business of Waipā District Council. It will keep you updated on decisions made by Council and provide general information on Council activities that may impact on your daily life while living and working in Waipā . It will also be a channel for gauging opinions on topics of change or interest relating to Council activities.
We openly welcome your comments and encourage discussion. We ask that you are polite and respectful with your comments and views.
Once comments are posted, Waipā District Council reserves the right to hide posts and comments, delete or ban users for comments, messages, images or links that contain.
- offensive language;
- personal attacks of any kind;
- improper comments that target any group or individual based on their ethnicity, race, gender, religion, faith or sexual preference;
- spam and/or trolling, including repeated posts/messages or marketing content;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- any other material we deem to be inappropriate;
- 'trolling' - a term used for a person who purposefully attempts to aggravate, blame or direct abuse to get a response from you in order to inflame a situation further.
Giveaway terms and conditions
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Any decisions made by Waipā District Council in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Waipā District Council reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- Only Waipā residents are eligible to enter.
- Waipā District Council staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be made within the timeframe specified in each post to be eligible.
- Previous winners will not be eligible to enter for a period of 90 days.
- The winner will be notified by Waipā District Council via social media or through other contact details submitted when entering the promotion. Where attempts to contact the winner fail, Waipā District Council reserve the right to select another winner.
- Waipā District Council reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or lesser value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- By accepting the award, each winner acknowledges that their name and photograph may be used by Waipā District Council for publicity purposes.
Social Media Privacy Statement
At Waipā District Council we respect your right to share your thoughts and opinions and welcome constructive dialogue on our pages. However, we ask you to remember that if your contributions don’t comply with Facebook’s Terms or our rules, then we may remove them.
If you find content on this page which you believe breaches these guidelines please let us know via private message or by emailing email@example.com