Waipā District Council Facebook pages are designed to inform our community of the business of Waipā District Council. It will keep you updated on decisions made by Council and provide general information on Council activities and services that may impact your daily life while living and working in Waipā. They are also a channel for promoting events and gauging opinions on topics of change or interest relating to Council activities.
We openly welcome your comments and encourage discussion. We ask that you are polite and respectful with your comments and views.
Once comments are posted, Waipā District Council reserves the right to hide posts and comments, delete or ban users for comments, messages, images or links that contain.
- offensive language;
- personal attacks of any kind;
- improper comments that target any group or individual based on their ethnicity, race, gender, religion, faith or sexual preference;
- spam and/or trolling, including repeated posts/messages or marketing content;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- any other material we deem to be inappropriate;
- 'trolling' - a term used for a person who purposefully attempts to aggravate, blame or direct abuse to get a response from you in order to inflame a situation further.
Social Media Privacy Statement
At Waipā District Council we respect your right to share your thoughts and opinions and welcome constructive dialogue on our pages. However, we ask you to remember that if your contributions don’t comply with Facebook’s Terms or our rules, then we may remove them.
If you find content on this page which you believe breaches these guidelines please let us know via private message or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org