Pirongia public toilets
New loos are on the way for Pirongia to replace the current facilities. Once complete, the new facilities will be almost double the size of the old toilets and will feature the town’s heritage colours - red and green.
We’ll keep you up-to-date on our progress over the coming months.
- Tuesday 1 September – installation of the wastewater system. This will take around five weeks to complete.
- Wednesday 2 September – septic tanks will be installed.
- Early October – old toilets will be demolished.
- Early October – the new facilities will be delivered to the site and craned into position.
- Mid October – new toilets commissioned and old wastewater system removed. This will take a further four weeks to complete.
- November – toilets complete and open to the public.
The current toilets will be unavailable for use from early October. During this time, temporary toilets will be available. These will be located in the nearby carpark to the right of the current facilities.
For any concerns or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Pirongia toilets in the subject line.