Our Geographical Information Systems (GIS) team manages our Maps Online solution, which maintains and holds all council spatial information that has co-ordinates attached to it.
You can use Maps Online to view:
- Property information including addresses, water meter information and consents
- Waipā District Plan information
- Services information for pipes, manholes, pump stations, etc
- Parks and Reserves information including everything from the reserve area to park benches, swings and slides, litter bins, retaining walls, and lighting
- Aerial photography dating back to 2002
- Community and environmental based information