Notified Resource Consents
Limited Notified Consents
LU/0154/20 and SP/0082/20 - BBC Technologies Limited and Grass Ventures Limited
Land use application to establish an office and research facility including outdoor growing areas as a rural based industry for BBC Technologies Limited
Subdivision application to establish a new title for the BBC Technologies site and to create a road splay from two existing titles.
The application is proceeding on a Limited Notified basis and those parties deemed effected have been contacted directly. Submissions close at 5pm on Thursday 22 October 2020.
- BBC Technologies – Application
- Council’s Notification Report
- Cultural Assessment
- Traffic Addendum
- Noise Assessment
- Response to further information request
- Form 13 – Submission Form
LU/0108/20 - Shaw's Property Holdings Limited - Establishment and operation of a mineral extraction activity (sand quarry) under the Waipa District Plan; and
Disturbance of soil under the Resource Management (National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health) Regulations 2011
Mitchell Daysh, on behalf of their applicant Shaw’s Property Holdings Limited, have applied for resource consent for the establishment and operation of a mineral extraction activity (sand quarry) at 928 Kaipaki Road, Leamington, Cambridge. By establishing the quarry, it is anticipated to withdraw over 900,000 cubic metres of sand over the next 7-10 years at an anticipated maximum extraction limit of 200,000m3 per year. The anticipated maximum excavation depth will be approximately 7 metres and will not intercept the local water table. Under the Waipa District Plan this type of activity is a Discretionary Activity (Rule 126.96.36.199(h)). The site is also identified as a HAIL site therefore requires assessment under the Resource Management (National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health) Regulations 2011.
The application is proceeding on a Limited Notified basis and those parties deemed effected have been contacted directly. The submission period has now closed.
- Shaw’s Property Holdings Limited – Application and AEE
- LU010820 – Council’s Notification Report
- LU010820 - Clarification Email circulated to notified parties on 9 Sept 2020
- LU010820 - Update from Agent including Tangata Whenua Statement and Engagement Report - 15 Sept 2020
- LU010820 - Query and Agent Response circulated to notified parties on 15 Sept 2020
Publicly Notified Consents
LU/0145/20 – Festival One – Establish and operate an annual temporary event (Christian music festival) in the Rural Zone
Mitchell Daysh have applied on behalf of their client, Festival One Ltd, for a land use consent to establish and operate a drug and alcohol free four-night, three-day Christian festival at 209 Whitehall Road, Karapiro. The festival will run over the Auckland Anniversary weekend at the end of January each year commencing in 2021 (i.e. 29 to 31 January 2021). The festival size is to be capped at 10,000 patrons and up to 2,000 support staff and volunteers. Based on the range of activity elements that will comprise the 'event' the activity as a whole is to be assessed as a Discretionary Activity, being for a Temporary Event that fails to comply with Rules 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 of the Waipa District Plan. In addition, the proposal will be unable to comply with the noise standards for the Rural Zone (Rule 220.127.116.11).
This application was publicly notified on 5 August 2020 with submissions closing on 3 September 2020. The processing of the application has been suspended pursuant to Section 91A of the Resource Management Act 1991 at the applicants request as at 16 October 2020. The relevant documents are available for viewing below.
- Festival One – Application and AEE
- LU 0145 20 – Form 12 – Public Notice
- LU014520 – Council’s Notification Report
- LU/0145/20 – Council’s Section 42A Report including Appendices
- LU/0145/20 – Council’s Section 42A Report (excluding Appendices)
- LU/0145/20 – Council’s Section 42A Report (Appendices Only)
LU/0057/20 -Fonterra Limited - To Construct and operate a new wastewater treatment facility for the treatment of dairy manufacturing process and associated wastewaters. Submissions close Friday 31st July 2020.
- Application for Resource Consent
- LU/0057/20 Notification Assessment
- LU/0057/20 - S92 Response Landscape
- LU/0057/20 - S92 Response Traffic
- LU/0057/20 – Form 12 – Public Notice
- LU/0057/20 – Form 13 - Submission Form
- LU/0057/20 - Affected Person Notification
- LU 0057 20 - Stantec Integrated Transport Assessment
- LU/0057/20 - Microbial Risk Assessment Summary