Town Concept Plans
Town Concept Plans have been prepared for Cambridge, Te Awamutu, Kihikihi, Ohaupo and Pirongia.
These plans were created to provide a blue print for future development and consider the look and feel of these places to 2050.
The Town Concept Plans were created based on information from the District Growth Strategy and community feedback. Each plan contains information on land use and zoning; views and vistas; history and heritage; buildings and streetscape character as well as a profile of the town's character and issues and opportunities specific to that area. From this information a town vision is formed.
- 2021 Kihikihi Urban Development Plan
- 2021 Ngahinapouri Village Concept Plan
- 2019 Cambridge Town Concept Plan Refresh
- 2019 Cambridge Town Concept Plan Refresh Interactionz Map
- 2019 Cambridge Town Concept Plan Refresh Engagement summary
- 2009/2010 Cambridge Town Concept Plan
- 2009 Cambridge Background Analysis
- Ohaupo Town Concept Plan
- Ohaupo Background Analysis
- Pirongia Town Concept Plan
- Pirongia Background Analysis
- Pirongia Village Concept Plan Refresh FINAL adopted 29 Sept 2020
- Pirongia Village Concept Plan Refresh Engagement Summary FINAL
- Te Awamutu Kihikihi Town Concept Plan
- Te Awamutu Background Analysis
- Kihikihi Background Analysis